If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please carefully follow these return instructions:
- Call The Memorabilia Center at #1-704-770-0062, so that we may give you your Return Authorization Number (RA).
- All items that are returned at the customer’s request with no RA number will incur a 15% re-stocking fee up to a maximum of $50. Items that are returned after 30 days without an RA number approval are subject to rejection and/or account credit only.
- All merchandise is considered to belong to you until we receive it back in satisfactory condition. We suggest for your own protection that you ship the package back to us insured for the purchased value.
- In order to receive credit, we require that you:
- Damaged merchandise must be returned in original carton and packaging.
- Mark the shipping container clearly with the RA number.
- Include the item to be returned with the Certificate of Authenticity.
- No credit will be issued if any of the above is missing.
- We will refund shipping and handling charges only if our merchandise was damaged, defective, or shipped to you in error.
- Pack carefully and return to:
The Memorabilia Center
5401 Summer Pond Ct.
Charlotte, NC 28226
In the event that any aspect of the product being sold differs from what is shown in the photo, it will be noted in the description.
Forms of Payment
We accept credit cards, PayPal, checks, money orders, and check by phone.
We review every single item that we offer for sale. After 20 years of collecting and 18 years of selling, we are confident that our process works. We guarantee that every signature was carefully examined and deemed in our opinion to be authentic. If you have an Authenticator that states the item purchased is not authentic and will stand behind their position, then we will issue a refund. It is important to note that we will not accept an Authenticator that states,” It is our opinion that we cannot approve the signature”, or words to that effect. They must be able to prove that it is not authentic. This must be accomplished within 30 days from the date of purchase. Prior to purchase, we will be happy to explain the paperwork accompanying the item. It is important to ask the necessary questions to make the right decision.
Combine the fact that authentication is not an exact science and the sheer volume that is reviewed on a daily basis; most reputable Authenticators themselves will admit that even under the best of circumstances, their findings are merely an opinion. It is not concrete proof of a genuine autograph. Add to this the thousands of autographs the top-tier companies are asked to authenticate each and every day, coupled with the fact that authentication is a for-profit business, and you can imagine the potential issue that may result. Going one step further, would you continue to use an Authenticator that rejected 20%-30% of the items he/she reviewed? And where are these companies finding these experts to review and give a go/no-go on all these items?
Our process has worked since 1999 and we follow it at all times. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Your ultimate satisfaction and trust is our #1 goal!